[Cuis-dev] Exepected PrimitiveFailed

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Apr 19 08:28:17 PDT 2021

Hi Hilaire,

On 4/18/2021 3:48 PM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am putting back DrGeo port to Cuis on the table. Did important
> refactoring to simplify 15 years old code. Now looking at the morphs
> to represent the geometric objects.

This is great news!

> I have an expected primitive failed with VectorGraphic (I am on linux,
> my VM is not very new, no plugin is ok for now), falling back to pure
> Smalltalk would be fine but it does not appear to exist:

I have fixed behavior when the plugin is not present. Just pull repos.
It will be slower, but usable. Besides, those instructions I posted a
few weeks ago to enable the plugin are no longer needed. Just require:
'VectorGraphics' . If the plugin is present it will be used, and if not
it will just work anyway.