[Cuis-dev] TrueType Fonts assignment

Robert Calco bobcalco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 09:11:19 PDT 2021

Juan,

Thanks for your prompt and thorough answers!

I just grabbed the master.zip per the instructions on Github but still see
the problem. After setting the system font to CompterModernSans, I opened a
browser on Date>>printFormat: and can see both the left arrow and the up
arrow still look like boxes with x's in them. So, is it necessary for me to
clone the repo to see the changes?

--
*Bob Calco*