[Cuis-dev] I updated the RegEx package, please give it a shot

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:13:02 PDT 2021

Hi guys,

out of absolute need i tried to fix the RegEx package.
Now: A] it works B] no external packages C] it loads as a Feature.

Please give it a try before i make a pull request to German Arduino.

Many thanks to KenD who told me how to make it load as a Feature
and to Squeak people from which I stole a few methods ;)

Here the repository:
https://github.com/nmingotti/Cuis-Smalltalk-RegEx

PS1. The only thing i could do to check all is fine it to
run the unit tests, CAVEAT, I never did it before.

PS2. I warn you. There is something wicked into the unit test.
When i was adding methods at some point it told me all was fine.
Then, I rebooted Cuis and suddenly new problems of missing methods
popped up.
This is too difficult for me to investigate, I leave it to more
experienced hands.

Bye

Nicola