[Cuis-dev] FYI. StyledTextInstaller does'nt open well

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Aug 2 12:10:42 PDT 2021

Hi Nicola,

The current version of #drawSTELookOn: dated July 29 2021 09:39:48 is as
follows:

drawSTELookOn: aCanvas
     "Gradients removed!"
     aCanvas
         roundRect: (0 at 0 extent: extent)
         color: (Color gray: 0.4)
         radius: 4.
     aCanvas
         roundRect: (1 at 1 extent: extent-2)
         color: (Color gray: 0.95)
         radius: 4.
     self drawLabelOn: aCanvas

As you see, the comment says "Gradients removed!" and the missing method
in your screenshot is no longer sent. You need to pull repos, and reload
packages in a fresh image.

Hope this helps.