[Cuis-dev] FYI. StyledTextInstaller does'nt open well

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 00:12:01 PDT 2021

Hi Juan,

Ok ! I confirm it all works.

My mistake was beliving that :
$> git clone https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev.git
without "--depth 1", was pulling ALL. Instead I see I need to give
explicitely
$> ./clonePackagesRep.sh
... and looking inside it i see the packages get cloned from other
separated repositories.

What confused me totally was that these packages are taken into the
Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev
directory. Instead when I get an external package myself I usually put
it into its father directory.

This fact pushed me to think that when i do "git clone
Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev" also the 'supported packages'
get downloaded, which is not the case.

Thank you !

bye
Nicola