[Cuis-dev] VectorEnginePlugin: parts in motion

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Aug 6 02:09:19 PDT 2021

Thanks Ken for your technical note. It is great.

About Free Software contributions, it is a subtle balance between self
competences, motivations, self-interest and desire to learn new things.
As most of us are volunteer, one key point is really motivation and
self-interest.

To keep the rock rolling, volunteers are well advised to both contribute
in a mixture of what they like the most and the needs of the Cuis community.

The first point is aligned with one internal interest, short sighted.
The second point, while of lower internal interest, improves the
motivation in the longer term by improving self-confidence: "I
contribute something useful to other, I am useful, I am cool.". The
human is social animal ;-)

Best

Hilaire

--