[Cuis-dev] [ChangeSet] Reinstall updated packages when installing updates

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Sat Aug 7 08:34:45 PDT 2021

I only took a brief glance and immediately found some
points to nitpick :~]

It would be nicer if we first compute the outdated packages
and if there are any ask the user
- to abort the WHOLE action
- install the updated packages
- keep going

Currently upgrades are installed and than we might
tell the poor schnook: "Ah by the way, we can upgrade
your packages, but than you will loose your changes
or we can leave you with an inconsistent image"

Please don't get me wrong:
In general I like this change,
I improves consistency with only a few
lines of additional code.