[Cuis-dev] About the Cuis Cookbook

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 00:31:05 PDT 2021

On 8/8/21 11:15 PM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> I don't think it is necessary to move elsewhere. I am pretty sure most
> of your cookbook tips are for advanced or intermediate users.
>
> Best
>
> Hilaire

Absolutely yes. All Cookbook I have red in the past give short answers,
a recipe to get things done.
They are most useful to people who already know programming, because
they (We) know what they want to do,
they know they can do it, they know also the name fort it! ... they
don't know just how to do it ;)

Using Cuis i fall in this category 100% ;)

bye
Nicola