[Cuis-dev] Creating a stable distribution to support application development

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Sat Aug 7 13:01:49 PDT 2021

Hi David!
 I like your idea. The only problem I see is who is going to maintain that
version, I mean, who is going to check every update to see if that can be
applied to that version, test it, etc.
 One way to do it is, for people interested in having a version like that,
to clone the repo and maintain it as a kind of stable release. We would not
have one stable release "for the community" but at least one per person
that needs it.

 Anyway, this brings us back to the unsolved problem of applying changes in
a safe manner ... there was a thread about that a couple of weeks ago if
I'm not mistaken.

Cheers!
Hernan.