[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Make #isIncludedInTaskbar a property

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Aug 10 06:21:56 PDT 2021

On 8/10/2021 6:43 AM, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi all, Hi Juan,
>

> Please find attached a changed set, that makes #isIncludedInTaskbar
> a property, to get me my pinned menus back in the taskbar.
> I hope you like it.
>

> HTH and Best Regards,
>
> Gerald

Hi Gerald,

I understand your concern, but I'm not crazy about the implementation.
Instead, just pushed to GitHub update #4745 to add menus to the taskbar
the moment you pin them (or the moment they are added to the world, if
created pinned). It is simpler, and doesn't require toggling a preference.

Please check it.