[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Make #isIncludedInTaskbar a property

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Tue Aug 10 07:59:42 PDT 2021

Hi Juan,

Yep, I see your point, much simpler.

OTH I was just getting used to that feature and did not add
all pinned menus to the taskbar. I also contemplated
   - about adding a taskbar button
     to pinned menus, right of the their close button.
   - about adding "show in taskbar" item SystemWindow's control menu.
   - adding a preference for menus being included in the taskbar

Maybe I convert this change to a package.

BTW: There is another minor glitch in the Taskbar.
If you change the font size it does not adjust it's
size, it just changes the clock font.
Taskbar>>#defaultHeight depends on the window title font,
but Taskbar>>#fontPreferenceChanged sets only
the clock's font to nil.

I think this way it does it's job
(Ignoring my own rant about comments):