[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Add convenience method to read JSON strings

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sat Aug 14 02:58:01 PDT 2021

Hi Nicola,

See how it is easily done, so a block code recognizes the Smalltalk
syntax. In your tip page for example:

https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/wiki/Follow-step-bye-how-a-method-call-gets-resolved.-Example-1

Some doc on Markdown:
https://guides.github.com/pdfs/markdown-cheatsheet-online.pdf

It is possible to switch one page individually to an alternate syntax.
The home page is with mediawiki because it was a bit easier for some
indenting or so. But Markdown should be quite enough for each individual
tip page.

Best

Hilaire

--