[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Add convenience method to read JSON strings

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 05:59:38 PDT 2021

Hi Hilaire,

very much nicer and with little effort ! I will follow that. Thank you.

Actually I remembered I wrote a nice documentation page in Github in the
past.
Look here, and follw the link at the bottom:
https://github.com/slac-lcls/NMI-TheLogSearchEngineDoc

That requires more work though, better to do in a second step.

The only thing that is a bit annoying for me at the moment is the editing.
I put more time scrolling to the right position than writing.
I am considering editing the page locally and then uploading it.
If you have found better options let me know !

bye
Nicola