[Cuis-dev] changeset. Improvement on #askForSaveOnQuit

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 02:32:36 PDT 2021

Yes, I guess my point is that the menu should call a method that does
something simple and UI related (like ask whatever questions) and then call
‘Smalltalk quit’. I think whatever we can do with menues should be also
available in this “command line” or “doIt” sort of fashion, so once we know
the system we can use it without menues or unnecessary user interaction,
and also from scripts. Currently it is possible to do it but it involves
sending a long message with like 4 arguments, I think, not easy to remember
or type.