[Cuis-dev] changeset. Improvement on #askForSaveOnQuit

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Aug 18 18:27:17 PDT 2021

Hi Folks,

Please check the attached. I tried to follow your concerns, Luciano and
Nicola. Here I:
- Separated questions (in methods in TheWorldMenu) and silent commands
(methods in SystemDictionary)
- Added easy to remember selectors, without unneded arguments
- I removed most questions. It only asks for confirmation on "Quit" if
there are any unsaved ChangeSets.

We could actually remove the confirmation on "Quit", as any code will
still be recoverable from the latest .user.changes file.

If you like it I'll push it to GitHub. Or let's keep discussing.

Thanks,