[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Mouse Wheel Events

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Wed Aug 18 23:35:35 PDT 2021

On 8/19/21 12:38 AM, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On 8/18/2021 4:28 PM, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:
>> Hi all, Hi Juan,
>>
>> Please find attached a change set that
>> implements and enables mouse-wheel-events for
>> Cuis.
>>

>> HTH and Best Regards,
>>
>> Gerald
>
> Hi Gerald,
>
> I apologize for not answering this thread before. I'm having trouble
> finding time to catch up with the (very welcome!) recent increase in
> mail traffic. I promise I'll do it tomorrow morning.
>
> Thanks for your work on this, and for your patience!

Hi Juan,

that's completely OK. Please use all the time it takes
to review and test that change-set.
I have taken precautions; I can recreate this
change-set from a package whenever I like.

Please note (me repeating myself):
It shouldn't have ant effect on MacOS,
which needs to be verified.

Best Regards,