[Cuis-dev] Is it possible to collapse the Windows in the old fashioned way (title only) ?

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Aug 23 12:51:34 PDT 2021

On 2021-08-23 09:51, Nicola Mingotti via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Looking at old Smalltalk videos and through the LaLonde book I see it
> was possible
> to collapse a Windows keeping only its title on the screen.

I for one never really liked window-shade or title-only.

I prefer the current behavior.  Moving the mouse pointer over a window
thumbnail shows the window full size and I can click once on the
thumbnail to retain it full sized.

Clicking on the thumbnail of a full sized window hides it, showing just
the icon.

I typically use quite a few browsers and other windows at once and find
the current strategy quite useful.

$0.02,
-KenD