[Cuis-dev] Is it possible to collapse the Windows in the old fashioned way (title only) ?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Aug 24 01:22:30 PDT 2021

The usability issue with the title only windows is that they are most of
the time hidden behind other windows and you just lost track of them. I
am not sure you will still like them after some time using them.

On think that may be nice, but I think in the context of educational
use, is the project window à la Squeak. Someone in the list, David ?,
implemented it for Cuis.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo