[Cuis-dev] Performance improvements for Morphic - Poll: #drawKeyboardFocusIndicator

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Aug 23 17:58:16 PDT 2021

Hi Folks,

Today Hernán and I have been working on improving performance in
Morphic. The result was 10 changesets, and some changes to
VectorGraphics.pck.st. I expect these changes to be especially useful on
slower hardware.

Besides, I added a new preference, to control the 1-pixel focus
indicator in text and list widgets. Defaults to true. I request your
feedback wrt this. Do you value this focus indicator? Would you agree on
making the preference false by default?