[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Configuralbel initial directoires for FileList

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 00:49:59 PDT 2021

Hi Gerald,

thank you for implementing it. I put in my startup file for future
reference but I note that
after `git pull` of today also my laptop File List started well pointing
at the
correct directory.

What i call 'cuis-project' is the father of the image directory.

That is an important place because it contains: 1) the VM 2) Cuis image
3) potentially
all packages we get independently from the internet.

As i see it, 'cuis-project' is literally Cuis world. You move it around
(same OS)
and all remains the same.

In some sense, it can be called 'cuis-world'... but then it suggests it
must be unique,
which is not the case.

Anyway, we can talk about thin philosophical aspect in the future ;)

bye
Nicola