[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Configuralbel initial directoires for FileList

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Tue Aug 24 12:44:32 PDT 2021

Nicola,

You can make the FileList to list only the contents
of the image directory, that's the directory you wanted
to call "project-directory", by this little code snippet:

Preferences initialFileListDirectories: #image

There is also complete UI support for this feature
in the popup-menu of the FileList's directory hierarchy pane.

HTH,

Gerald

On 8/24/21 7:42 PM, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On 8/23/2021 5:15 PM, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:
>> Hi all, Hi Juan,
>>
>> I implemented configurable initial directories for FileList.
>> Please review the attached change-set.
>>

>> HTH and Best Regards,
>>
>> Gerald
>
> Very nice. Just pushed it to GirHub, with corrections to two typos.
Thanks (rather glaring ones).