[Cuis-dev] Strange behavior with stepping

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Aug 25 06:31:55 PDT 2021

Hi Juan,

I am not sure what is best, overwriting the
processMouseMove:localPosition: or use the Phil suggestion. The former
is more efficient but the later better for future code evolution in the
system processMouseMove:localPosition: . For Cuis itself, there is may
be an issue to fill to keep an eye on this race condition in the step system

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu