[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Secondary actions for some browser buttons

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Wed Dec 1 02:07:37 PST 2021

Oh yes, that's already on my list.
The current tool-tip is, well, sort of redundant.
(Just tell me how you are called than I will tell you your name :)

I also discovered that color I added to the
hierarchy-button's tool-tip are not quit correct, the button
is (a bit) dimmed when the mouse hovers over it,
which is necessary to show the tool tip.

First I will add some other secondary actions.

Thanks for your feedback,

Gerald