[Cuis-dev] Tool tip again

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Dec 1 06:54:33 PST 2021

Hernam, Juan,

To my observation we still have an issue with the tool tip after the
change set Hernan proposed over my change set.

There are now unwrapped by default, it makes Cuis looks odd regarding
the tool tip esthetic. A random example in the system:

Moreover, with your changes I don't see how you can turn on wrapping, it
is unpractical and cumbersome, it needs an additional method in the
Morph class. The implementation I proposed was based on a property you
set for a given morph to get unwrapped tool tip. While the feature is
not as discoverable as methods it is far less complex in its
implementation and more flexible (property can be made discoverable by
adding just one method in the Morph class, though)

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu