[Cuis-dev] [ChangeSet] TextParagraphMorph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Dec 2 00:34:47 PST 2021

Le 30/11/2021 à 19:51, Juan Vuletich a écrit :

> The first version I tried did that, and also avoided the last line
> even if just the white space below the glyphs was at risk. But when
> resizing the example, it looked like it was removing the last line
> "too early", when it could still be displayed perfectly.
>
> The version I pushed only avoids the last line only if the baseline
> (the bottom of regular glyphs) would lie outside bounds. This means
> that occasionally glyph descenders could go outside bounds. That's why
> I kept the "border over text" code. Anyway, the difference is minimal,
> and the inherited version would also be ok.

Ok fine.

I observe two annoyances when the TextParagraphMorph has a border and it
is added to a Scroller:

  * The scroller does not scroll to the last line. Here you see after
    '...to a line,' the next line is missing. The issue goes away when
    you set the TextParagaphMorph's borderWidth to 0.
  * The ScrollBar is too too small to show the up and down arrows, in
    that circumstance it will be super cool to not add the up/down or
    left/right arrows.

I try to fix the former issues, without success. The later one requires
more work

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo