[Cuis-dev] Preference #warnIfNoSourcesFile

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Dec 23 03:21:19 PST 2021

I was too fast. I did not test thoroughly enough. When I file in the change set and remove the sources file the image freezes on startup before the window is shown. In the console I see the following message:
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>mousePoint
See /Users/bernhard/Entwicklung/Cuis/Cuis-Smalltalk/bp-cuis/CuisDebug-2021-12-23_12.12.51.log

The log file contains only:
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>mousePoint
23 December 2021 12:12:

The same happens if I don’t file in the change set but just set the preference:
Preferences enable: #warnIfNoSourcesFile

It looks like the Sensor is still nil when the warning is shown. No idea what is the right fix, though.

Cheers,
Bernhard