[Cuis-dev] Renaming several fundamental Morph classes

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 22:12:38 PST 2021

I’ve been thinking about it and I would rename KernelMorph to
RectangularMorph, as in the original Morphic, because I think having
rectangular bounds is enough to call it “rectangular”. It’s not a
rectangle, tho (it wouldn’t make sense to call it RectangleMorph). And
about WidgetMorph I’d keep that name and make it subclass of
RectangularMorph (it just adds borderWidth and borderColor).