[Cuis-dev] Renaming several fundamental Morph classes

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 22:36:25 PST 2021

Also I think we should call all morphs *Morph, at least in the base image.
And I don’t think we should make the hand and the world “special” by giving
them a special superclass. I think trying to separate “system” morphs from
“user” morphs is not a good idea, all morphs should be regarded on the same
conceptual level, all are morphs and there’s nothing special about them
except implementation details.