[Cuis-dev] Renaming several fundamental Morph classes

Andres Valloud ten at smallinteger.com
Mon Dec 27 03:20:19 PST 2021

Food for thought...

1.  Other choices for LocatedMorph.

	PlacedMorph

2.  Other choices for RectMorph and friends.

	TileMorph
	BorderedTileMorph
	FramedTileMorph

	AreaMorph etc...
	RegionMorph etc...

3.  Other choices for PasteUpMorph

	CollageMorph

Generally speaking, for things that will be talked about a lot, fewer
syllables are better.  For instance, FramedTileMorph has just 3, and
PlacedMorph has just 2.

Taking things into a completely different direction... keep in mind the
following terms.

	LocatedMorph -> Amorph, Polymorph
	RectMorph -> Allomorph, Anamorph, Pseudomorph
	BorderedRectMorph -> Perimorph
	? -> Neomorph, Isomorph

Andres.