[Cuis-dev] [ENH] --- browser sorts method categories

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Mon Dec 27 10:17:40 PST 2021

On 12/26/2021 2:05 AM, Andres Valloud via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi, this change is so that browsers sort method categories.
> Specifically, the order proposed is
>
>     -- all --
>     all public categories, sorted ascending
>     all private categories, sorted ascending
>
> where public and private categories are mutually exclusive and private
> categories begin with 'private'.
>
> Andres.

The sorting of categories is controlled by the programmer, just like
code formatting. In general, I think it is best to show categories as
they were sorted by code authors. Maybe this could be added, but
controlled with a preference, for those who always want to see
categories sorted this way, regardless of "actual" ordering.

Thoughts?

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich