[Cuis-dev] [ENH] --- browser sorts method categories

Andres Valloud ten at smallinteger.com
Tue Dec 28 03:10:14 PST 2021

Choosing the behavior as a preference works.  However, maybe this is
barking up the wrong tree.

For background: my main motivation was that I got used to assuming the
message categorization order was unstable (e.g. in Assessments, all
message categories are meant to be sorted alphabetically, but for some
reason this order kept getting lost).  So, instead of fixing the order,
just show the protocols in the intended alphabetical order.