[Cuis-dev] Renaming several fundamental Morph classes

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 23:47:24 PST 2021

How about just BorderedMorph?

Also, I should mention that using “properties” turned out very useful in my
project to separate inheritance from some implementation details. I have a
“properties” instance variable in the superclass, and I use properties
instead of instance variables in most cases. This allows to use inheritance
more cleanly, without inheriting instance variables, and particular
subclasses can override replace some properties by instance variables if
desired (for example for speed). This also allows to make “abstract
classes” that are actually concrete and can be instantiated.