[Cuis-dev] Form on a vector canvas

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sun Jan 3 12:42:41 PST 2021

Juan,

The patch you provided works nicely:

The ChevronMorph (actionable buttons in the circular bar, both with or
without icon) are kind of PluggableButton. To get the expected behavior
when clicking the chevron, I have to write morphContain: to respond
always true. It makes the behavior working when mouseUp (I have not
tested the other behaviors). It does not seem to affect the other
behavior of the chevron.

Code for try out at: https://github.com/hilaire/cuis-xp,
Morphic-Circular package

A few remarks:

  * An option to not rotate the icon would be nice. See the toolbar, at
    the bottom the icon is up side down and may not be easy to recognize.
  * When there is an error in the drawOn: method, I noted Cuis gets lock
    in a loop. The red rectangle we usually have on drawing error does
    not show up.

Thanks

Hilaire

--