[Cuis-dev] Question to English native speakers

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 07:18:55 PST 2021

Hi all!
 Thank you all for the answers!.
 I think that I would not change them, if we change them it will make it
more difficult to compare it with Squeak or to get changes they do there or
share our changes with them.
 I was tempted to change them at the beginning but then I realized it would
cause more troubles that solutions

Cheers!
Hernan.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057