[Cuis-dev] Question to English native speakers

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Jan 2 13:30:41 PST 2021

Hi Folks,

I suggest replacing #calleOf: with #contextWithSender: .

In addition, we might replace #completeCallee: with #completeCall: .

Finally, we have #stepToCallee . I'm not sure I understand it, because
it seems to me that #stepToSender could be a better name for what it is
doing, but this would change the meaning, right?

Thanks,