[Cuis-dev] SocketStream / Sockets issue

Justin Chandler chandler.justin.s at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:52:47 PST 2021

Heya, Philip!

I'm not familiar with this code you're running currently, so someone more
knowledgeable about that would have to explain why that code doesn't work,
however after doing the same netcat port listen as you have, this code
works for me in both Cuis and Pharo:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521910967966236692/796783148184764466/unknown.png

I use this code regularly to connect Pharo to the Godot game engine.
Hopefully that works for your purposes, otherwise I'm sure someone else
will be glad to help you out!

- Justin Chandler