[Cuis-dev] Are CommandShell and Regexp available ?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Jul 2 14:33:34 PDT 2021

On Thu, Jul 01, 2021 at 09:14:26PM +0000, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Nicola,
>
> Greetings and welcome!
>

> On 2021-07-01 09:52, Nicola Mingotti via Cuis-dev wrote:
> ..
> >There are 2 things which would be fundamental to me: CommandShell and
> >Regexp.
>
> Our convention is to use github repositories with names starting with
> Cuis-Smalltalk.
>
> Typing into github.com's search panel
>   Cuis-Smalltalk-Reg
> and
>   Cuis-Smalltalk-Comm
>
> yielded
>   https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Smalltalk-RegEx
> and
>   https://github.com/dtlewis290/Cuis-Smalltalk-CommandShell

Regarding CommandShell (I am the author):

CommandShell and OSProcess are companion packages that work
together. OSProcess is supoorted on Cuis, and the repository
is at https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/OSProcess.

However, more work needs to be done to get CommandShell running
on Cuis, and this is not complete. My repository at
https://github.com/dtlewis290/Cuis-Smalltalk-CommandShell does not
provide a working implementation.

Dave