[Cuis-dev] Are CommandShell and Regexp available ?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 09:45:28 PDT 2021

Hi David,

I saw OSProcesses works, it came with the Cuis Git, no problem with that.

CommandShell, good to know you made it ! Thank you, I used it in the past !

What I need is actually very little, I need to run Unix commands and get
the output.
This is the bare minimum. I may be able to fill the gap myself,
unfortunately
I have not much spare time.

I will try now for a couple of hours to see if I can get Regex working
and I will
give a shot to CommandShell to see if it loads. Mabye after the football
match as well ;)

bye
Nicola