[Cuis-dev] Are CommandShell and Regexp available ?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:10:59 PDT 2021

Finally i had a free hour ! :)

I am happy to tell you that the basics of Regexp and CommanShell
packages do work !

---- test-0 ---------
'hello123' matchesRegex: 'he.*'.

p := PipeableOSProcess command: 'ls -la'.
commandOutput := p output.

This does not work, but for now let it be ;) I guess it is related to the
fact that Cuis Morphic diverges from Squak.
---------
CommandShell open.
---------

thank you for your instructions !

BTW. It seems a very clean way to manage packages. I like it !

bye
Nicola