[Cuis-dev] cuis svg plugin

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Fri Jul 16 09:54:47 PDT 2021

I've been packaging the VectorEnginePlugin for OpenIndiana as part of the Squeak VM.

http://docs.openindiana.org/handbook/community/squeak/index.html

Based on my observations so far, at first I thought I'd better add it to the default set of plugins.

But now I think about making the SVG (scalable Vector graphics plugin) optional.

The plugin could be installed by  :  pkg install squeak-svg

or pkg install cog-spur-svg  for the spur VM.

Is there a serious reason NOT to call the package squeak-svg ?

I like a short name svg better than a fully spelled out VectorEnginePlugin.

Regards,
David Stes