[Cuis-dev] Updates to VectorGraphics and VectorEnginePlugin

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Fri Jul 16 10:29:34 PDT 2021

On 7/16/21 6:30 PM, Juan Vuletich wrote:
> Thanks for your efforts, Gerald.
You are welcome.

> I hope in not a distant future the official OpenSmalltalk builds will
> get fixed, and all this will become easy.
Maybe "distant" is the catch word here, as in "distant past".
I am inclined to go back to tag "202003021730" create a branch
and add the plugin here. Needless to say, that this is a
another cargo cult action.

There are also two newer tags:
202101260417
202102090434
that I might try.

Which one do you use for your MacOS builds?

> Cheers,
>
> On 7/15/2021 4:31 AM, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:
>> I tried the latest Cog revision.
>> 64-bit works, 32-bit gives the following error
>> message when reading the an image:
>> "Image file read problem (0 out of 4 bytes read).
>>
>> I also tried Marcel Taumel's action branch to no avail.
>>
>> So still no 32bit windows vm.
>>

>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Gerald
>>

>> On 7/15/21 8:28 AM, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:
>>> Hi Juan,

>>> In a nutshell: "No working 32-bit-Windows build".
>>>

>>> The details:

--- snip ---
Rant Rant Rant
--- snap ---