[Cuis-dev] Hello, new Cuis smalltalk user here!

Joseph Turco jturk90 at protonmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:14:42 PDT 2021

One more thing,

For programs, the first thing I can think of is making a fake ATM machine, don't have anything else really in mind yet. I don't think my mind has fully expanded to appreciate the language to pick other projects. The other I can think of actually would be making a program to track my fish tank parameters (ammonia, nitrities, nitrates, PH, GH, KH and temp). That would be really cool as well.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile