[Cuis-dev] Install and run Cuis in a headless Linux server. Not a big machine !

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Jul 20 12:26:23 PDT 2021

Hi Josph,

Don't apologize for getting personal. Fortunately, we are all people
here, and we care about people. If you are at some disadvantage when
compared to others, to me it only means we need to try harder to be of
help to you.

Besides, I love small machines, and I hate when software gets slow for
no good reason! There are lots of people all over the world who can't or
won't buy new hardware all the time, and there are lots of old but
perfectly working PCs. We want to help them.

Cheers,