[Cuis-dev] Install and run Cuis in a headless Linux server. Not a big machine !

Joseph Turco jturk90 at protonmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:01:22 PDT 2021

Yeah, the problem is that I am mentally disabled and I don't have a big income. So I can't spend it on computer stuff unless I've saved for it with my disability. I know that sounds stupid but that's my situation, so I have to work with what I have. Sorry for getting personal.

Regards,

Joseph

Sent from ProtonMail mobile