[Cuis-dev] Button Refactoring (Was: Re: FYI. VectorGraphics freezes World. CuisBook procedure.)

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Jul 21 02:15:21 PDT 2021

See that I replaced #drawRoundGradientLookOn: with #drawRoundLookOn: ,
because I removed the gradient option. I believe that if you do this
rename in any senders and/or implementors in Haver, it should work ok.
In any case, check in detail updates #4677, #4678, #4681, #4682 and #4688.

In general, any Cuis code that is redefined by Haver could have issues
with future Cuis updates, right? I'm not complaining, it is just that I
think we'll need to deal with this fact.

Cheers,