[Cuis-dev] New VMs

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Jul 21 02:56:47 PDT 2021

Thanks a lot!

The 32 bit Windows Cog VM + VG plugin works well, and performance in my
2010 cheap Atom netbook is surprisingly good. Using scaled and rotated
windows (a browser and the about cuis window) it feels a bit slow, but
usable; and not too different from the feel it gives using only
BitBltCanvas without any scaling and rotation. I am very happy about the
result!

Cheers,