[Cuis-dev] FYI. VectorGraphics freezes World. TrueType Font Install

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Wed Jul 21 11:50:31 PDT 2021

Thanks for your tip. I pull the repos routinely before each test
and install the latest updates.
Nevertheless your hint pointed me in the right direction.

I mounted my Windows home directory
in the image's package search path and I had an unpacked
Haver release laying on my Windows desktop.
The VectorGraphics package was loaded from this old release.
To make thinks worse the Windows tests used the Cuis
working directory on my Linux machine which in turn
accessed the very same Windows laptop.
I still wonder why the 32bit stuff worked.

What a mess and worse: It's my very own fault!
I am sorry, that I bothered the whole list with
the sad consequences of my sloppy
development setup.

Thanks Juan and keep up the good work.

Best Regards,