[Cuis-dev] A lot of log messages in Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev dir

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 06:28:56 PDT 2021

oh goodness, that goes deep.

I think I understood at least 60% ... I will look better at it in some time.
Now it would bring my thoughts very far, too far.

Strictly speaking it is valueOfFlag that returns false if it dosen't
find stuff.
I should have used preferencesAt: for my little test.

Thank you for your clarification !

bye
Nicola