[Cuis-dev] Vector graphics questions

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Jul 31 11:21:11 PDT 2021

Hey, that’s great! Thanks! I had searched the Squeak mailing list but could not find the Github issue. I downloaded Tobias' VM and ran it with my image. I do get the high resolution when I move the Cuis window to the Retina Display. However, when I try to turn on full-screen the screen turns white an Cuis freezes. But that's definitely progress.

Cheers,
Bernhard