[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Ups I did it again: TimeProfileBrowser in Compiler

Nicolás Papagna Maldonado nicolas.papagna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 07:31:59 PDT 2021

Aloha folks,

In a related note to this thread, I've developed
https://github.com/npapagna/cuis-finder some time ago.

It's a spotlight-like tool for Cuis.
It allows plugging in different sources (Catalog subclasses) to augment the
stuff Finder searches on).

Please check the readme in the repo for more info, and let me know if you
have any questions!

Cheers,
Nico PM

Nicolás Papagna